



If you haven't already, don't forget to vote today! I have to tell you, Brittney has been so concerned about this election. She has been pulling for Obama for months, and to be honest I don't know where she got it from...I guess they have really been talking about it at school. She has been asking everyone who they are voting for...trying to sway them toward Obama. It's funny because Bill and I have been telling her that we were still deciding who we were voting for so as not to sway her opinion. At Bella's party the other night she checked in with everyone...I think only a few people in our family are McCain supporters and she told them they were wrong, and that she just didn't think she could listen to him speak for the next four years! Too funny!
Here I am posting pics of the Pumpkin Patch cupcakes I made for Bella's Birthday party, and a couple cute pictures of our little one year old entertaining the crowd with her smash cake. I'm also throwing in one of Brie...since Bella didn't finish her cake, Brie decided to finish it off for her. Um, I think that is half the cake she is trying to fit into her mouth!

1 comment:
Bella looks like such a little stinker in your pictures. I especially love the one Brie stuffing her face with Bella's left over cake. The pictures are so cute!!!
Post a Comment