

I can't believe my sweet and precious niece Bella is one already! She is such a cutie, walking and getting into everything, starting to say lots of words now! You can just see her learning when the girls do something or someone is talking. It is so amazing how much little ones change in a year! I'll post pics of her party later, but here is one of her then and one now. The girls absolutely worship Miss Bella, and are pretty good with her I have to say. Brittney is a total baby hog though...if she's around its hard for anyone else to get to play with her. Although Bella has been walking for a couple of months, Brit still thinks she should be carrying her everywhere. I think Brie is Bella entertainment...she watches everything Brie does very closely and laughs and laughs at her. I love this little angel like she was my own daughter, and miss her like crazy between visits. Happy First Birthday Sweet Bella!!

1 comment:
Thanks sissy! You're right... everything in your post is totally correct! The Halloween pic of her is so adorable though. I love it!
Post a Comment