Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dance Recital














Here are my talented little dancers! Both girls take classes at JAM dance academy, we absolutely love it there. They are very organized and sweet. Both girls have been taking there since they turned three and LOVE it! Brittney took Jazz this year, while Brie took Creative Movement. Brit's dance was to "Who do you think you are" by the Spice Girls, and Brie danced to "Every girl can be a Princess" from one of the Cinderella movies. Brittney is becoming a very talented dancer, and Brie does a good job too but she is still pretty little. I'm just glad they both enjoy it so much. Brittney has been begging me to let her take more than one class for a few years, but I haven't wanted to push anything...I really want them to enjoy the activities they participate in so I haven't let her so far, but we are letting her take two this year. Tap and Jazz for Brit, and Brie is taking Tap.

No comments: