



I can't believe my baby is seven years old! She is sassy and smart, and a total drama queen! Really and truly she has a flare for drama...she is quite the singer and a talented dancer. She loves to create things, she is very artistic and pretty organized. She thinks she knows absolutely everything, and already I'm finding that she thinks I am pretty stupid at times! ( I thought I had until she was a teenager for that!) Here are a few pics from her birthday party, held at our favorite beading store Bead It! A few of her friends joined her and made memory wire necklaces. Very Fun! It had a High School Musical theme of course... Those of you who know me well know how much I like to bake and I always make the girls cakes, but Brit insisted this year on purchasing a HSM cookie cake....BORING! You can see the girls posing with their new necklaces on, pink of course with little cat charms.

No comments:
Post a Comment