Friday, January 23, 2009

Brie's Kindergarten Christmas Program...Finally!


The school informed us Tuesday that Wednesday night the Kindergartners would get to make up their Christmas program that was cancelled in December due to the ice storm. Brie was ecstatic, especially since Brittney had been stealing the spotlight a little lately with her play and solo in church.

Even though it is a month past Christmas, I'm glad they let the kids make up their performance. The little stinkers are so adorable, and I truly cherish all of these fun memories!
Here is Up on the House Top....
Celebrate...

12 Days of Christmas...

Must be Santa...this one is my favorite! Santa made a surprise visit, and you can tell on the kids faces when the see him. So cute! The rest of the song they can't concentrate on singing because of Santa.

Brie did great, she was very concentrated on the songs and motions that they needed to do. She was very funny all through the holidays about it too. She wanted her performance to be a surprise...so she would never sing the songs or practice at home, and although I kept prying to find out what songs she was going to sing, her lips were sealed! Very unusual behavior for my BrieBrie!

Brie is such a character. Last night she was telling me about bumping her head at school with her best friend Sidney. When I asked her how it happened, here was her response. Brie always starts her stories with a big "Weelll....". "Weellll, I was running from my six boyfriends on the playground (yes that is right, she said six boyfriends!) and I made a turn to try and get away from them and BAM Sidney and I bonked right into each others heads." I tried to ask about the six boyfriends, but she couldn't stay focused enough for that conversation. Perhaps another day, or maybe I'm better off not knowing!

No comments: