Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wow, What a Christmas! It was filled with Hannah Montana items for Brie, and High School Musical (HSM) for Brittney. New DS's from Nana and Papa, lots of new games....DS Games, Wii games, board games, Rock Band for our Wii from Na-Ma and P-pa, and new bikes! I'm on vacation with the girls right now so we have been playing like crazy...Rocking out on Rock Bank, I think I've played at least a hundred games of Guess Who, and helped Brie learn how to play her DS games.

Brie's favorite Christmas song is "I want a Hippo...for Christmas" Here she is singing it, although I couldn't get her to sit still. Because this is her favorite song, and because of her affection for stuffed animals she picked a Stuffed Hippo to give to Bella from just her. After Bella liked it, Brie broke into song. Listen closely when she sings about what she doesn't want for Christmas...I guess she doesn't know what Tinker Toys are!

On Christmas morning while the girls and I were playing with their new stuff, I heard my car running in the garage. Found Daddy playing with his new toy from Nana and Papa, a Tom Tom GPS.


My brother and sister and our sig. others usually exchange names, but this year we decided to just exchange couple gifts. Would you believe we all bought each other the exact same thing...the new Partini game. We're excited to try this out on New Years Eve!

We had a great Christmas, and I hope that yours was equally as special!

No comments: