Saturday, December 13, 2008

Three Kids?

Heck no I'm not pregnant!!


Last Friday night Bella came over for some time with Auntie and the Girls while Beth and Jason went to some Christmas parties. Bill was working, so I had the three girls by myself. I don't have any pictures of the occasion, because I was too busy!


I am proud to say that I can manage three children by myself, and even leave the house. I was very scared, but I had promised the girls if they helped pick up the house I would give them each a couple of dollars to spend at Deals and they were going to hold me to it...they had also been begging me to let them use their Pizza Hut Book It pizza certificates and since I know Bella really likes the new Chicken Alfredo pasta from Pizza Hut I caved.


So I braved it, first stop Pizza Hut. As I was taking off coats and getting everyone situated I gave the waitress our order...there will be no wasting time tonight, please hurry! My girls colored and I entertained Bella til the food arrived. Kiddos ate well, and I even managed to get to eat a few bites myself!


Next stop Deals, Bella was an angel here...all our girls like to shop, and we would have it no other way! Three minutes into the store my two start brawling which ends with Brie in tears. Bella pats her head as I try and comfort her. Had a talk with Brit...shape up or we will leave now! We made it out, and I don't think we destructed anything.


As I am pulling into our subdivision Brie starts to cry because she didn't get to have dessert tonight. Um, okay don't worry Brie we have Popsicles or dreamsicles at home in the freezer. No go...had a buy one get one coupon for Cold Stone so I turned around and headed through the drive through and told the girls we would all have to share. The peace was kept again, and I later came to find out that Bella gives kisses for bites of Chocolate Cake Batter ice cream...score one for Auntie!!


Check the watch, yelp bed time. Cleaned everyone one up, changed them all into their jammies, brushed teeth, read a quick book to everyone, tuck my girls in...Whew! Then I got to snuggle Bella while she slept until Beth and Jason came to pick her up a couple of hours later.


Watching Bella was very fun and I hope to get to do it again soon! She is such a sweetie and she gives me way more loves when her Mommy isn't around to steal them all!


I'm also apologizing to you all, cause I'm really bad at keeping up with this blog. We have a busy week this week, lots of performances and events, so I'm going to try and do better!

No comments: