Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

The girls have been playing ball. Brie plays t-ball and Brit started coach pitch this year.











Brie doesn't have much of an attention span and can often be found playing in the dirt, doing jumping jacks on the bases, and doing various dance kicks and turns while she waits for some action. She is such a funny girl!











Brittney seems to really enjoy the coach pitch league over t-ball. The nearly 8 going on 28 year old would not be caught dead acting so silly at her games! Brit is really catching on to the game this year - boy to a couple of years make a difference!











We always have quite a cheering section! Cousins Bella and Lucas are getting in on the action!













I have been taking a cake decorating class as Michael's - very fun! This is something I have always wanted to do - Brian and Katie got me a gift certificate to take the classes for my birthday. I still need to practice, but in my class I learned how to make roses, sweet peas, bows, 4 different edges, leaves, vines, filling in with stars, and how to copy a design to my cakes. Here is the cake I made for my final tonight...
I appologize the post looks crazy tonight - blogger is acting weird and seperating my pictures from the text - even though it looks fine on my edit? Grrr!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

becky, your cake looks beautiful! and now i'm craving icing...might have to get me a spoonful from the store-bought can in the fridge (leftover from our last minute cupcake baking last week for avery's b-day).

Erica said...

Becky, this reminds me of our Razz-Ma-Tazz...remember that!?!

عبده العمراوى said...


شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالهفوف
شركة مكافحة العتة والنامس والوزغ بالنعيرية