I'm so glad that Spring has arrived! I love watching everything turn green, and watching all of the lovely spring flowers bloom.








My favorite off all spring flowers are lilacs. My lilac bush bloomed a couple of weeks ago, and I got a couple of good pictures and a couple of vases of flowers to scent the house with. I only with the lilacs lasted longer, they are only pretty for a week or so until we good a good rain and then they start to turn colors and fall off.
Last weekend we had gorgeous weather, which usually doesn't happen for the March of Dimes March for Babies that I have chaired for the last four years. Luckily this year we had great weather, a great turnout, and raised more funds that last year! (I didn't get pics of this event...too busy working, but you can check out some on my sisters blog.)
After the walk, Beth and I headed back to my house to give the girls naps. Our husbands were golfing in a golf scramble together, so we had a lovely day together with our girlies!


After naps we headed to the lovely LeClaire Lake to feed the geese(no ducks yet), enjoy the pretty weather, and let the kiddos run off some steam.

Brittney wanted to help Bella, but Bella wasn't so excited for the help. She loved the slide and swing..."WEEEE!"

All three of the girls enjoyed some climbing.







Thank you Sissy and Bella for the fun day!!





1 comment:
Goodness, I miss days like these! Somtimes you just need to slow things down...a lovely day at the park!
Post a Comment